Rose Midwifery Vision:
Partnering with women to achieve optimal physical and emotional health throughout their lives.
Rose Midwifery Mission:
Rose Midwifery's team of certified nurse-midwives offers personalized, evidence-based healthcare to women of all ages and backgrounds in the Denver area.
Guided by core values of compassion, collaboration, and superior customer service, our certified nurse midwives focus on support and education while providing expert midwifery care to women in the greater Denver area. We provide a full spectrum of choices to both low and high-risk women, ranging from natural childbirth to midwife-assisted C-sections. Rose Midwifery's collaborative care methods allow us to provide for women with high-risk pregnancies, whereas other practices may have to transfer out. Our midwives can also serve as first assists to physicians during C-sections. Rose Midwifery also supports women in need through our partnership with the Planned Parenthood Prenatal Plus Program, which offer education for women in other areas of medical care, including dietetics and counseling.
Our clients enjoy the best of both worlds: holistic midwifery care with the peace of mind offered by a full-scope medical practice. And our services do not stop with pregnancy and birth: we also partner with women throughout their lifetimes to provide well-woman primary care.
Our scope of healthcare services includes:
- Well-women care and exams
- Basic primary care for women
- Family planning and contraception
- Pre-conception care
- Prenatal care (including delivery and postpartum services)
- to high-risk pregnancy care
- Pregnancy-related medical disorder follow-up
- Gynecological disorder evaluation
- IUD insertion
- Nexplanon® insertion
- Deliveries, including first assists with Cesarean section
- Birth control methods (within the midwifery model of care)
- Cancer screening and mammography
- Sexually transmitted infections screening and counseling
- Menopause management